No products in the cart.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple sugar on medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Add the egg, baking powder, and salt into the mixing bowl and mix for 30 seconds.
- With the mixer on low, gradually add in the flour. The dough will be very thick.
- In a small bowl, combine ¼ cup Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple sugar and 1 tbsp ground cinnamon.
- Roll the dough into 1 inch balls, then coat with cinnamon sugar before placing on cookie sheet. If desired, sprinkle more cinnamon sugar over each cookie.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes. Let cool before serving.
- To keep cookies from getting crisp, keep in airtight container.