No products in the cart.
Maple Strawberry Sorbet
A deliciously sweet and fruity dessert for a hot summer day!
- Yield: 4 1x
- 4 cups strawberries
- 4 tablespoons Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup
- ½ cup lime, juiced
- Water as needed
- Wash, remove stems, and cut strawberries in half.
- Place strawberries in freezer safe container or bag and freeze for 4 hours.
- Using a blender, blend together the frozen strawberries, Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup, and lime juice. Add a little water as needed to create the right consistency.
- Serve immediately or place in freezer for an additional 2 hours.