No products in the cart.
Maple Stuffed Sweet Potato
- 4 medium sweet potatoes
- ¼ cup Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- pinch of cinnamon
- pinch of nutmeg
- pinch of ground cloves
- Brown sugar, optional
- Other toppings of choice, optional
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Prick potatoes with a fork and bake on baking sheet for 50 – 60 minutes. Remove from oven, set aside until cool enough to handle.
- Once cooled, cut the potatoes in half and scoop out the insides.
- In a large bowl, combine the potato insides, Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup, sour cream, butter, salt, spices, and brown sugar. Whip content with electric mixer until smooth.
- Pack the potato shells with the filling, then place in small casserole dish.
- Sprinkle the tops with brown sugar and bake for 20 – 25 minutes.
- Add other toppings as desired.