No products in the cart.
Maple Sweet Potato Chips
- Cook Time: 15
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, scrubbed and sliced on a mandolin into 1/8-inch pieces
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Lay parchment onto a half sheet pan. Spray liberally with cooking spray. Arrange sliced sweet potatoes on sheet pan, slightly overlapping, into even rows lengthwise. Discard the tiny slices and keep arranging until the pan is filled.
- Mix Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup with the melted butter. Brush a liberal amount gently onto all exposed potato surfaces. Season with salt and fresh ground pepper. Bake until very brown at the edges, about 15 minutes.
- Double or triple the recipe for Game Day!
- Serving Size: 4