No products in the cart.
Maple Syrup Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup
- 4 slices bacon, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place Brussels sprouts in a single layer in a baking dish. Drizzle with olive oil and maple syrup; toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with bacon; season with salt and black pepper.
- Roast in the preheated oven until bacon is crispy and Brussels sprouts are caramelized, 45 minutes, stirring halfway through.