No products in the cart.
Maple Vegetarian Stuffed Zucchini
3 medium sized zucchinis, cut in half lengthwise, pulp removed
3 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 cup red onions, diced
1 cup canned chickpeas
1 cup chopped canned artichokes
4 multi-colors baby bell peppers sliced thin
1 cup snacking tomatoes cut in half
1/4 cup chopped kalamata olives
2 tablespoons capers
1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
1/4 cup tahini
3 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
3 cloves garlic
1 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar
2 teaspoons Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup
1/2 cup water
1 teaspoon salt
1. Slice each zucchini lengthwise
2. Using a spoon, remove the pulp from each zucchini, hollowing out the zucchini without breaking through the skin.
3. Place hollowed out zucchini on paper towels for draining for 1 hour; turn zucchinis over and allow another hour to drain any additional fluids.
1. Saute garlic and onions until onions are translucent.
2. Add remaining ingredients and saute over medium low heat for about 10 minutes, until heated through.
3. Set filling aside to cool or cover and place in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
1. Combine all ingredients in a high-speed blender until smooth.
2. Transfer into a squeeze bottle and refrigerate until ready to use.
3. Note: place the tahini in the blender last to avoid issues with it sticking in the bottom of the blender.
Stuffing & Baking Stuffed Zucchini
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Using a spoon, fill each zucchini boat with filling.
3. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
4. Serve drizzled with tahini dressing.