No products in the cart.
Maple Walnut Ice Cream
A delicious and sweet recipe for a warm summer day! Top with an extra drizzle of maple syrup and fresh strawberries or raspberries and enjoy!
- Yield: 1 quart 1x
- 2 cups light cream
- 2/3 cup Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup, plus extra for drizzle on top
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Gently heat 1 cup of light cream, Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup and granulated sugar in saucepan. Wait until sugar is dissolved, then remove from the heat and stir in vanilla.
- Pour into a shallow casserole dish and chill in the freezer until very cold. After chilled, combine the remaining 1 cup of light cream, heavy cream and milk in the freezing can of an ice-cream maker, then refer to manufacturer’s directions for processing instructions.
- When the ice cream reaches finished consistency, stir in the walnuts. Let firm in freezer for several hours before serving. Serve with extra maple syrup to drizzle on top.