No products in the cart.
Maple Walnut Muffins
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ stick butter, softened
- 1 egg
- ¾ cup Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup
- ¼ cup milk
- ½ cup walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400F and grease muffin tins.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and softened butter in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Add in eggs, Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup, and milk and stir until blended. Then, fold in the walnuts.
- Fill muffin tins halfway with batter. Bake for 20 – 25 minutes.