Pecan Maple Palmiers
- 2/3 cup pecan nuts
- 1/3 cup Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup
- 2 sheets frozen ready-rolled puff pastry, partially-thawed
- Preheat oven to 410 °F. Line 2 baking trays with non-stick baking paper. Place pecans in a food processor and process until finely chopped. Add Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup and process until well combined.
- Place one pastry sheet on a workbench. Spread with half the pecan mixture. Starting from the side closest to you, tightly roll pastry until you reach the center. Repeat with the other side. Using a sharp knife, cut roll into ½ inch-thick slices. Place palmiers on trays, allowing room for spreading. Repeat with remaining pastry and pecan mixture.
- Bake palmiers for 10 minutes. Swap trays over in oven. Bake for 3 to 5 minutes or until puffed and golden. Serve warm or cold.
- Working with partially thawed pastry makes it easier to roll palmiers tightly (the tighter the roll, the crisper the pastry will be). If it's a hot day, place roll in the freezer until almost frozen before cutting into palmiers and baking.
Fuller's Sugarhouse https://fullerssugarhouse.com/wp/