No products in the cart.
Pumpkin Maple Pulled Pork
This slow cooker pulled-pork recipe is a delicious meal that will feed a crowd.
- 3 lb pound pork roast
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 2/3 pure Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Hamburger buns
- Place pork roast in a crockpot.
- Add the pumpkin puree, maple syrup, apple cider vinegar, salt, Worcestershire sauce.
- Use a spatula to mix together the pumpkin mixture over the top of the pork.
- Cover and set crockpot to high.
- Cook for 4-6 hours, or when the pork is tender.
- Using two forks, pull the pork apart until well shredded.
- Stir well into the pumpkin mixture.
- Cover and allow to cook for another hour, until the sauce thickens.
- Spoon mixture onto hamburger buns.
- Serves 8-10