- Preheat oven to 325 degree F and grease and flour a loaf baking pan.
- Heat milk and butter in small saucepan – just to melt butter, do not bring to a boil.
- Once butter melts, stir in Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup, then remove from heat.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a large bowl, pour half of the milk mixture. Quickly add eggs in and stir. Add remaining milk mixture and stir until completely combined.
- Pour dry ingredients into wet ingredients and mix well. Stir in nuts if desired.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and smooth the top with a spatula.
- Bake for 1 hour, then let cool in pan for 15 minutes before serving.