No products in the cart.
Rosemary Maple Bourbon Sour
- 3 shots bourbon
- 1 & 1/2 shots fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 shot Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup – Grade A Amber
- 1 large sprig of rosemary (plus 2 small sprigs for garnish)
- Crush the large sprig of rosemary in your hand and add it to the shaker.
- Add the bourbon, lemon juice, Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup and ice to above the level of the liquid and shake vigorously for 15 seconds.
- Strain the mixture into rocks glasses containing large cubes of ice and garnish with remaining rosemary sprigs.
- Serving Size: 2