- 2 cups rinsed and dried Navy beans
- 10 cups water
- ½ cup onion, chopped
- ¾ cup Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup
- 3 tbsp packed brown sugar
- 2 tsp ground mustard
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- In 6-quart Dutch oven, bring beans and 10 cups water to a boil. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 2 hours.
- Drain water from beans and pour beans in slow cooker.
- Add onions, Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup, brown sugar, ground mustard, salt, and ginger to slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 8-10 hours or until beans are tender and liquid is absorbed.