No products in the cart.
Sweet & Sour Maple Chicken
- ¾ cup pineapple juice
- ¼ cup Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3 cups chicken, cooked and sliced
- ¼ cup onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup canned pineapple chunks, drained
- ½ cup celery, sliced in thin strips
- ½ cup green pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons pimento, diced
- Pour pineapple juice into saucepan over high heat.
- Combine Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup, cornstarch, and salt, then pour into the pineapple juice.
- Add vinegar and soy sauce. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and cook until thick, stirring constantly.
- Add onion, pineapple, celery, and green pepper. Cook 5 minutes.
- Add chicken and cook for 5 more minutes.